STACEY CANNON DESIGN (hey, that's me ;)
I specialize in designing beautiful, clean, professional, classy, practical, personable and intuitive websites for clients who really want to shine. I work with small- to medium-sized businesses from a number of different industries.
MY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Custom Website Design & Development
- Graphic Design & Print (Invitations, announcements, etc.)
Brand Identity (Logos, business cards, printed materials)
I specialize in being MOM and only take on a handful of projects at a time. Project completion ranges from 2 weeks to 6 months depending on the size and scope of a particular project. Regular website maintenance/updates for established clients are generally completed within 24 hours.
Website design and development: $50/hour. Because each project is so unique, I don't offer pre-made packages or templates. Please email me with a description of your project and I'll gladly send you a rough estimate. Sites range from $1,000-7,000+ depending on the scope of the project.
To get started, I recommend that you consider the questions below. They will give us a good starting point as we brainstorm your project together.
- 1. What is the purpose of your website? Do you want to:
- Create new customers?
Make repeat sales?
Create a community?
Present your portfolio?
2. Do you have specific ideas of how you would like to do this?
3. Who is your target audience?
4. What do you want your finished design to say about you?
5. Consider putting together a "design file" of imagery and design that appeals to you. It may or may not have anything to do with your business. For example, screen shots of colors, typography (fonts) or an arrangement of photo frames on a wall, etc. that you come across while browsing the web. This will help me to create a design that really fits you.
COLLABORATION & BRAINSTORMING:
Good design starts with research and careful planning, clear and intuitive navigation, creative layout and attention to detail. I will guide you from start to finish.
Since you know your business, needs and specific audience best, I greatly value your input and participation. Great solutions come when we work together to brainstorm and plan your project. I'll use your input to refine and adjust the project to make sure the end result fits and works beautifully.